On 5/13/2016 9:03 AM, Nicolas Pinault wrote:
Le 12/05/2016 à 17:15, Wander Lairson Costa a écrit :
Hi,

Is it possible to retrieve USB bus topology with PyUSB ?

Yes, you will need to use the Device object "port_number" and "bus" properties.
While it is enough for my application, I don't see how to reconstruct the USB tree with just "port_number".
There's also "port_numbers", assuming you're using a somewhat recent libusb-1.0 version as your backend. Combine that with the bus attribute, and you can get a representation of the physical attachment point of the device.

Jeff