Sent to Greg Horler by mistake!

-----Original Message-----
From: Xiaofan Chen [mailto:xiaof...@gmail.com]
Sent: 07 March 2017 13:16
To: pyusb-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [pyusb-users] PyUSB Parameters to Diagnose Cold Temperature
Problem

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 8:18 PM, Streeter, Samuel S ERDC-RDE-CRREL-NH CIV
<samuel.s.stree...@erdc.dren.mil> wrote:

> I'm at a complete loss as to why I'm observing this trend, which is
> very repeatable. I've isolated the embedded board and tested its
> functionality in the cold; it's just fine. I've communicated with the
> manufacturers of the spectrum analyzer, and they do not report any
> issues with the device at these "near freezing" temperatures, being
> well above the analyzer's lowest operational temperature of -20 C.
> Furthermore, when I use the manufacturer's proprietary software to
> interface with the analyzer, it behaves just fine even at the cooler
temperatures in question.

Does the manufacturer's proprietary software run under the embedded board?
If yes, then you have to identify the differences between the proprietary
software and your pyusb application.

If the proprietary software runs under a normal Windows PC and not the
embedded board, then you may have to concentrate on the embedded board
again. When you tests its functionality in code temperature, did you run the
tests with some USB peripherals?

--
Xiaofan