I'm basically trying to replicate the setup messages for a device that I've
snooped using snoopypro.  Here's an example of a snooped message I can't seem
to send with the ctrl_transfer method from pyusb.
+++URB Header (length: 80)SequenceNumber: 4Function: 0017
(VENDOR_DEVICE)PipeHandle: 00000000
SetupPacket:0000: 00 90 00 00 00 00 85 ff bmRequestType: 00  DIR:
Host-To-Device  TYPE: Standard  RECIPIENT: DevicebRequest: 90    unknown!

No TransferBuffer+++
As far as I can tell, Microsoft considers this function deprecated and I
haven't found much info in general with the google for "VENDOR_DEVICE".  But
there has to be a way to replicate these messages.  Does anyone have some
insight?
Thanks,