Hi Tormod,

Thank you very much for your response. Speaking of driver, I was wondering
if PyUSB could recognize device on another driver?
Currently, in order for PyUSB to recognize the device, the device has to be
on the "libusb-win32 devices" driver. But I need the device to be on
another driver compatible with a software used to trigger data transfer,
since I don't know how to trigger data transfer with PyUSB library.

Sincerely,
Yuki