Good morning pyusb users,

I'm writing you this emial because I'm facing an issue that I did not succed to
resolve until now, and I'm sure you will.

I'm currently working on a Python project which involve the communication witn
an USB Device (DP5 Amptek SDD Detector, an x-ray detector), and after a few
test it seems that my device dont understand what I'm telling him to do.

I started with the basic, a Device Status request, which is the following (.jgp
screenshot, I hope you'll be able to see it):

I tried the classic dev.write(x,test,x), with test =
'\xf5\xfa\x01\x01\x00\x00\xfe\x0f', or test = '\xf5\xfa1100\xfe\x0f' but the
expected result, which is the following(same here, .jpg screenshot):

does not seems to be return with res = dev.read(x, length, x) with length = 128
or length = 64 (seems odd to me for the 128 but i guess it's for the array
format?)

My question is therefore quit simple, how do I pass and read thoses command ?

I'm using python 3, and I have no problem in term of identification of the
device, configuration, interface and endpoint IN and OUT, with pyusb.

The program I'm using is an old python 2 demo supplied by the manufacturer
which is not supported by them.

I precise that I'm rather new to USB and programming in general, so I apologize
if this question seems basic, or had already been answered to.

Thank you for any response,

Best regards,

Raphaël Moreau