> Am 17.09.2016 um 07:15 schrieb Bináris <wikipo...@gmail.com>:
>
> So these are errors in the thest systems rather than in Pywikibot?

T145484 is a problem with the test system I guess. All other are errors of the
framework or in some cases changes of the testing environments. We also have a
recursive loop trying read siteinfo from a wiki without read permission I found
yesterday but it occurred months ago. I am going to file this bug later.

A lot of known issues are tracked in phabricator by pywikibot-tests tasks.

> I will have some similar questions in these weeks as I try to get back to the
> development somehow.

Would be great.

Best
xqt