Lego didn't participate in this discussion (in here at least). I'm
Amir aka User:Ladsgroup :)

the only one left in +2 group is dear xqt and Ryan Lane told me that
he would sort out xqt issue today but he is in different timezone so
we have to wait a while.

I don't know where the word "compat" (without c) came from but It
seems correct for them (I thought It's a typo at first) and of course
if you agree to change to something more clear I wouldn't mind at all!

Best

On 7/22/13, Dr. Trigon <dr.tri...@surfeu.ch> wrote:

Amir