Ok, thanks for the info.

Bye,
Dietrich
ps.: When one runs a command from the History viewer, this goes not into
console history, so it is not recallable via arrow/tab. This would already
help as workoround to the issue.
ps.: Another useful tool, and maybe not to complicated would be to have a
shortcuts/bookmarks in the toolbar to execute few lines of code that the
user can edit and manage. This is a tool
present in Matlab and is very practice.