I am a new pyzo user,
great app pyzo, but I can't use matplotlib
I tried all the solutions I've seen on the web with no luck.

import matplotlib.pyplot as plt

import numpy as np

plt.ion()

x = np.arange(0, 4*np.pi, 0.1)

y = [np.sin(i) for i in x]

plt.plot(x, y, 'g-', linewidth=1.5, markersize=4)

#plt.show()

The plot works as expected, but
when I move the mouse over the plot that comes up,
it crashes with "Python has stopped working"
I did some debugging and it looks like its in
QtWidget.Qwiget.resizeEvent(self,event)
It does not seem to matter whether interactive mode or not.

I'm new, but I'm a newly retired software developer, C, C++, Python,  etc.
I plan on doing major work in Python in the graphics area
rewriting 75K lines of TrackLab C application into a new PyLab -> PyTlab
extension
I'm also planning on using PyClips to write a Siri expert system.
Bob