Version 4.5.1 is now available, which fixes a few small bugs that were
introduced in the former release.
On 08/02/2018 15:20, Almar Klein wrote:
I'm happy to announce a new Pyzo release!
* Add toggle case and printify in Edit menu (#518 by kelsa-pi).
* Add syntax highlighting for builtins and `self` (#519 by kelsa-pi).
* Suppress errors for unfound files on startup (#520 by Federico
* Don't try to open source file for e.g. ``open ('foo.txt')`` (#515 by
* Allow files with spaces to run as script in IPython (#514 by Yehuda
* Replace single/all/all files now available as combo box (includes
#513 by Antoine Fourmy).
* Allow for a site-wide config file (#512 by Yann Salmon).
* Fix for when ipython checkbox is set but ipython is not available
* Support for event loop integration with asyncio.
* Add syntax highlighting for async and await keywords.
* Add syntax highlighting for textual Web Assembly (.wat).
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.