On Wed, 25 Mar 2015 11:57:27 -0400 (EDT)
Martin Krizek <mkri...@redhat.com> wrote:

> There is a new branch disposable-develop [1]. The branch will serve
> as develop branch for disposable clients work. Having separate
> develop branch for disposable clients work will allow us doing
> releases in the meantime.
>
> When sending patches for review, do not forget to pass branch name to
> 'arc diff' as 'develop' branch is default. Another thing to remember
> is that we should merge 'develop' into 'disposable-develop' quite
> often.

As a clarification to make sure that nobody else wastes time
overthinking things, the arcanist command to use the disposable-develop
branch as a base is:

arc diff origin/disposable-develop

Something else interesting that I learned is that by using '--preview',
the diff is uploaded to phabricator and you can look at it before
creating the actual revision through the web interface if you'd rather
not type everything out in a text editor.

Tim