http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2015-04-20/fedora-qa-devel.2015-04-20-14.01.html
Minutes (text):
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2015-04-20/fedora-qa-devel.2015-04-20-14.01.txt
Log:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2015-04-20/fedora-qa-devel.2015-04-20-14.01.log.html

Meeting summary
---------------
* role call  (tflink, 14:01:40)

* mkrizek status report  (mkrizek, 14:04:20)
  * works on remote execution for disposable clients  (mkrizek,
    14:04:27)
  * now trying to make paramiko send stdout/stderr in realtime
    (mkrizek, 14:04:31)
  *  ETA is this week  (mkrizek, 14:04:37)

* jskladan status update  (jskladan1, 14:06:58)
  * resultsdb's slowness was caused by the absence of indexes on
    ForeignKeys in Postgres - should be sorted out now  (jskladan1,
    14:06:59)
  * OpenQA runs in Docker now - we might discuss replacing Suse on the
    Boston machine with fedora + containers  (jskladan1, 14:06:59)
  * ACTION: tflink to release new resultsdb and deploy to dev/stg
    (tflink, 14:09:42)
  * kparal status update  (kparal, 14:11:20)

* kparal status update  (kparal, 14:11:26)
  * the last time I played with virt-builder (disposable clients
    feature) was three weeks ago, in the last two weeks I was swamped
    with manual testing and only had time to try to debug specific
    errors in our buildbot logs. for many of those I submitted patches
    that will hopefuly fix or improve them, e.g.:  (kparal, 14:11:45)
  * LINK: https://phab.qadevel.cloud.fedoraproject.org/D339   (kparal,
    14:11:49)
  * LINK: https://phab.qadevel.cloud.fedoraproject.org/D336   (kparal,
    14:11:50)
  * LINK: https://phab.qadevel.cloud.fedoraproject.org/D337   (kparal,
    14:11:50)
  * LINK: https://phab.qadevel.cloud.fedoraproject.org/D323   (kparal,
    14:11:50)
  * one more patch coming today for libtaskotron exceeding the buildot
    timeout when working with a lot of updates  (kparal, 14:11:53)

* tflink status update  (tflink, 14:18:40)
  * upgraded stg to f22, newest libtaskotron  (tflink, 14:18:51)
  * helped triage the timeout issue in resultsdb  (tflink, 14:18:51)
  * got disposable client skeleton pushed  (tflink, 14:18:51)
  * working on production taskotron re-deployment and prep this week
    (tflink, 14:18:51)
  * working on more disposable client stuff (hopefully) this week
    (tflink, 14:18:52)

* upgrading taskotron production  (tflink, 14:21:33)
  * no known issues that would cause us not to upgrade production as
    planned after freeze is lifted  (tflink, 14:23:22)

* beaker  (tflink, 14:27:21)

* tasks for the next week  (tflink, 14:43:23)

* open floor  (tflink, 14:46:53)

Meeting ended at 14:49:26 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* tflink to release new resultsdb and deploy to dev/stg

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* tflink
  * tflink to release new resultsdb and deploy to dev/stg
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)
* tflink (76)