On Thu, 2016-10-27 at 07:19 -0400, Kamil Paral wrote:
> > Hey folks!
> >
> > So, if no-one has any objections, I'm intending to move the contents of
> > fedora-qa.git from fedorahosted to Pagure. At the same time, I think
> > it'd make sense to split some things out into their own projects. My
> > rough plan is to split out at least check-compose, relvalconsumer and
> > stats into separate projects. I'm not sure which of the other things
> > it's worth splitting out.
>
> You can maybe name the repo with the leftover bits like 'misc' or something.
>

> > I'll probably put the new projects in the fedora-qa namespace and under
> > the fedora-qa group (if I can). git seems to have some fairly nifty
> > capabilities for isolating the history of individual files /
> > directories:
> >
> > https://blogs.atlassian.com/2014/04/tear-apart-repository-git-way/
> >
> > so we should be able to produce decent histories for each new project.
> >
> > Does anyone mind me going ahead and doing this?
>
> Nope, thanks.

OK. I moved out check-compose and relvalconsumer on Friday; I'll do the
other bits this coming week.

https://pagure.io/fedora-qa/check-compose
https://pagure.io/fedora-qa/relvalconsumer

Note: I gave the fedora-qa group commit access to both of those, but
please post PRs or something for non-trivial changes.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey