On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 12:43:23PM +0100, Lukas Brabec wrote:
> * What is the motivation, what do we want to achieve with such
>    dashboards and who is the 'non-techincal audience'?

I guess that depends on what you mean by the technical audience.

Other than people who are steeped in QA day in and day out, I can see
several audiences:

* Volunteer packagers who have hit a failed check and are trying to
  dig out what it means.

* Users who are following a particular package or an issue they've
  encountered

* Anyone in the project who wants to have some task automated and have
  results that are shareable. I'm thinking right now of the planned
  Docs engine (where a git commit triggers an a build or a translations
  update triggers a cache refresh, and then the build results are
  pushed to another git repo which backs a static web site)

* People not currently in the project who we want to impress and
  entice into becoming contributors with our awesome and easy-to-use
  tooling.

* Me, trying to get an overview of the current state of Fedora activity
  :)

Is this what you are looking for?

--
Matthew Miller