There's not been a huge amount of effort put to this - I've had other
priorities ever since, but I can get back on it, if you feel it's the time
to do it. The only code to work in that direction is here:
https://bitbucket.org/fedoraqa/execdb/branch/feature/pony where I only
basically started on removing the tight coupling between execdb and
buildbot, and then I went on trying to figure out what's in this thread.