----- Original Message -----

Hey Adamw

Thanks a lot for the wiki gardening. I had some issues , although I was able to
setup arcanist in F24 but I couldn't make it work for F25 and ran into an error
 "nothing provides php(language) < 7 needed by
arcanist-0.20170107.git9503b94-2.fc25.noarch" and there is no php5.0* which can
be installed as well to accomplish the work. I was using Kankirip's copr
[https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/kanarip/phabricator/] . Can anyone
point me if I am missing and other dependency?

Thanks
Sumantro