> Getting ppc64 or ppc64le machines should be only matter of filling a
> ticket with fedora infra, these arches are part of the fedora cloud.
> aarch64 is going to added soon.

Thanks for info. The problem is not that much in having hardware (I think), but
in preparing tailored disk images for Taskotron. It's currently quite
error-prone and costs us a lot of time to maintain. That's why we don't want to
expand beyond x86_64 for the moment, we have more pressing matters. But I
imagine there could be some collaboration with alternate arches SIGs in the
future, them providing machines and disk images, and us running the tasks on
it. Probably not in the nearest future, though.