On Fri, 2017-09-01 at 20:57 +0000, Ellen OSullivan wrote:
> I'm dev/qa automation at work

BTW, we have two major test automation systems that we work on actively
at present, Taskotron and openQA. Here are some links to get you
started reading about those:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Taskotron
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/OpenQA

Unfortunately they're both kinda big projects it's hard to get
contributing to overnight, but perhaps one of them will pique your
interest. There should be a decent amount of reading material linked
from those pages, but let us know if anything seems to be missing or
hard to understand. Thanks!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey