On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 10:25 PM, alfredo chable torrez <
yurggent1....@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi team, i have been solved the error with the jdk, (
> http://imagebin.org/253816) thanks.
> Now I would like to know how to start testing? because i'm use openSuSE and
> the example in the wiki is for mac.
> I don't understand if the address is in the parentheses is the test
> folders.
> because when I compile appeared two new folders, (testgui and testuno)  and
> inside these folders there another folder called bin, inside another folder
> called bvt and one more called gui, in this last folder is the class
> BasicFunctionTest.class (http://imagebin.org/253815) like in the example.
>
> mi question, which is the right direction for suse testing? or how can i
> run this class?

The run script should be in the /test directory.

Try this command from the test directory:

./run -Dopenoffice.home="/Applications/OpenOffice.org.app/Contents" -tp bvt

In Linux the current directory is not in the path.  This is different
than Windows.

So with Linux if you want to execute a script in the current directory
you put ./ first.

-Rob