Hi Rob.
I subscribed to the list to inform the team about a number of issues I've
noticed of in OO.org.
I would like this sofware be improved but, first of all, the big or small
problems in it be solved.
I have no time to spent for the routine tests (unfortunately), but I would
like to partecipate to the release 4. I guess the suite is at a good stage
of performance but it still has a number of things to change or add, for
example the tables styles management.

Please let me know, if you can, to which person/group I have to address my
observations.

Thanks.

Davide Piva