Hi all,

I am an open source enthusiast and when I heard about ASF Mentoring
program[1] conducted in association with ICFOSS[2] in India by Luciano
Resende[3], i attended it

As a part of the program, we have to take up an idea from 2013 ICFOSS
Programme Project Ideas JIRA[4] and solve it under a formal mentor. I have
submitted my proposal for COMDEV 76[5] [6] and was approved.

So before starting the work, i would like to do a brief analysis of the
present strategies and testing systems. So if any one could briefly explain
the present testing system, it would be of great help. Also i would like to
know what you expect from a Test Document Generator/Permutator.

All your valuable suggestions would be of a great help.

Thanking you all,

Regards,

[1] http://community.apache.org/mentoringprogramme-icfoss-pilot.html

[2] http://icfoss.org/