Thanks Edwin, I have assigned you 47 more testcases on Debian Linux 64-bit
in TestLink.

All, we now are lack of volunteers on Win8, Redhat Linux 64-bit/32-bit and
MacOS 10.8/10.9, if you have one(or more) of these platforms and you can
contribute to the Writer testing, please let me know with your TestLink ID
provided. Thanks!

Regards,
Yu Zhen