On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 7:23 AM, Jochen Nitschke <j.nitsc...@ok.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to join the bugzilla qa-team (j.nitsc...@ok.de).
> My interests lie in code quality and I would like to learn more about
> unit testing.
> I read the good volunteer orientation till Level 3 dev & qa, subscribed
> some mailing lists and managed to compile the code.
> Is it possible to sign me up for mwiki too? I couldn't find a link.

Hello Jochen,

I've added you to the qa-team in Bugzilla, so you should be OK there now.

We had some spam issues on the MWiki and new accounts were suspended.
But Andrea might be able to help you get in.

As for testing, we're right now doing verification testing of the 4.1
beta release candidate, to make sure that the critical bugs that the
developers marked as fixed are actually fixed.   If you want to help
with that Yuzhen can help you get started.

But you mentioned unit testing...  You might want to ask on the dev
mailing list about that (d...@openoffice.apache.org).  QA doesn't touch
unit testing.   But we do have a Java/Eclipse based GUI automation
testing framework that needs some attention, if you are interested in
that.

Regards,

-Rob