Hi everyone! My name is Anton Laptsenak. I live in Boston, MA, but
originally from Minsk, Belarus. Back there I've got a degree in
engineering, but I don't have a passion to work in this sphere. So I
decided to move in IT, SQA field, and fall in love with this craft. Right
now I'm going through different online courses to master my manual testing
skills, plus I learn Python for automation testing and I'm active Ubuntu
user. I hope participation in this project will give me a new skills and
real world experience. And I'm happy to contribute in open source community.