[ ... ]
> [knmc]
> As we move forward to a general distribution here  is an odt revision of
> the readme that can be used to generate an html, pdf, or text versions.
> All versions are attached but may not come through to the list. They can
> all be accessed from the following link.
> <https://1drv.ms/f/s!AMMYmStvrJNJgQQ>
> All feedback is both welcomed and encouraged.
[orcmid]

The .odt and the .txt file come through as attachments.

Do you have specific recommendations about what should be done with these?

I notice that there are problems with the .txt file layout not having hard line
breaks.  The name changes and dates in 0.2.0 are not reflected.  The .odt also
needs layout work.  There's too much white space and I have not looked closely
enough to figure out why.

I know we differ on formatting and some document organization matters.  I am
not going to address them at this point.

I am going to 1.0.0 now, essentially with the 0.2.0 except for the change of
version number and removal of the limitation to testing use.  I did the other
repair you suggested.  I think Marcus is ready on the other binaries, so
something will happen tomorrow (Friday).

I'm not certain what the final inch is just yet, but it looks like everything
is ready enough.

 - Dennis