Am 12/17/2016 05:58 PM, schrieb jakob.jawor...@t-online.de:

my name is Jakob Jaworski, I am 32 years old and from germany. I am
currently studying business information systems. My passion is testing, I
am getting prepared to do the ISTQB Foundation Level Certification. As my
theoretical knowledge on testing is  good I now would like to gain some
more practical knowledge. I have made first expirence in the field of
testing in a real project and i really did enjoy the work. Therefore, it
would be nice to contribute to this project in the field of QA. I have
worked as a tutor in the fieldd of obejct oriented programming in Java at
my university for more than 1 year. I also have created tutorials for my
university  for JavaFx, Debugging and Junit. In a project where i supported
the testmanagment i created testcases, managed the testprocess and the
integrationstest.

Jakob, welcome to the project.

The QA area is not the best documented one. So, for questions please ask here.

Have fun.

Marcus