On 18/08/2017 Claudio Ferreira wrote:
I'm Claudio and I'm a AOO user since AOO was called StarOffice.

Hello Claudio, it's nice to see you are back!

I want to help in QA and took a look in QA's wiki. I tried to do login in
http://aootesting.adfinis-sygroup.org/, but as I haven't a account in this
site, tried to register and recover my password, and in both cases, return
a error of SMTP.

That system hasn't been used for any of the recent releases. We have, in practice, switched to informal approval testing. What wiki page did you consult? It's probably good to mark it as outdated.

In other hand, I remember that we already had a automated test system for
offline tests. Do we haven't more this system based in OO macros?

Do you mean VCLTesttool and its successors listed at https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/test_automation_guide ? They probably do still exist, but honestly I haven't heard anyone using it for recent releases.

If you want to give it a try, it would be good to update the wiki page too. Just ask if you need a MWiki account (they are created on demand).

Regards,
  Andrea.