Marcus wrote:
If we see users confused by the "double update" process we will have
to add an item to the Release Notes.
I don't understand what you want to write to the release notes.

I mean: if we start getting e-mails from people who say "I upgraded to version 4.1.4 and the upgrade failed since it still tells me that an update is available" then we should explain somewhere that the application updates and the dictionary updates are separate, and that it is expected that after upgrading to 4.1.4 you are notified that a newer English dictionary is available. If users actually read and understand messages, there will be no need for this.

Regards,
  Andrea.