Greetings Minu and Welcome to Apache OpenOffice;

If you have not already perused it, the QA orientation page is a good place to start. There you will find directions on creating a Bugzilla (our bug tracking system) Account and other information. I also strongly suggest looking at the Level 1 and Level 2 documents on the Orientation page as they give a good overview of how projects at the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) operate and the common infrastructure provided to all projects.

Regards
Keith N. McKenna