Am 11.04.21 um 20:58 schrieb Carl Marcum:
Since this is a rather large pull request based on many commits I want to use lazy consensus here.

This PR-125 [1] is based on a lot of work by Damjan and a few others on fixing flaky automated tests and other improvements that could be back-ported to the 4.1 line. Also included is a fix for the 3 FVT tests that hang waiting on the test runner to accept a dialog.
As I run a lot of these tests I think these are useful to the 4.1 line.

Everything is below the test directory so it should not affect any builds.

Unless there are objections I plan to pull these in to the 4.1.X branch after 72 hours.

[1] https://github.com/apache/openoffice/pull/125

please wait until the new release is done.

We shouldn't do too many things at the same time on the same loction.

Thanks

Marcus