On Wed, 09 Aug 2017 13:22:43 +0000
Lars Ivar Igesund <lars...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, I tried to use the global "New file" function to kinda workaround the
> issue, but the only remotely similar files that can be created from that
> wizard, are QML files.

You'll probably be faster using the locator then (Ctrl-k f, navigate to the
right directory, enter the file name to create). (I'd even argue that this
would be more efficient in the average case than using a dedicated wizard).

> Even if you name them properly (.qbs), they don't
> show up in the project tree (for imports I don't think they show at all,
> same for modules).

You'll have to force reparsing by touching some project file in such a case. I
don't think it's that big of a deal, because if you want to make use of these
things, you'll have to change some existing project file anyway.

> For new products (if I explicitly reference the new
> files), they don't show in the project tree, although the build/parse
> output initially says that it is disabled. This means that I can't actually
> easily find back these files if I want to edit/fix them later.

You'll have to provide some concrete example here.

> Anyway, I can create some JIRAs for it.

Please do.

Christian