Hi all,

I've got a code generator tool that I'm trying to include in a qbs project.
Currently it's been used in a project using qmake, but I'd like to move on
to qbs.

The code generator (a commandline tool) takes a set of C header files (.h)
in a given directory, and another set of template files (names matching
.tpl, .h and .cpp) in another directory. The output is a set of C++ .h and
.cpp files in an output directory. The number of output files is not the
same as the number of input files.

The resulting .h and .cpp files are to be built into a static library. Also
those header files must be available in the includepath to those needing
it.

Whenever any of the C headers or template files are modified, the code
generator is to be run again.

I'd really appreciate some hints or examples on how this can be done, I'm
currently stuck trying to figure it out.

Best regards,
Ola