Hi there,

I would like to setup qbs profile system wide, I have tried using the '--settings-dir' (eg qbs-setup-qt --settings-dir /etc/xdg), but then qbs-config doesn't seem to read the system settings.

$ /opt/qt/5.6/bin/qtpaths --paths GenericConfigLocation
/root/.config:/etc/xdg
$ /opt/qt/5.6/bin/qtpaths --paths ConfigLocation
/root/.config:/etc/xdg

I would expect that qbs-config would see profiles defined system-wise too. But it seems that i need to use qbs-config --settings-dir

Can Qbs pick up build profiles defined system-wide?

I have try as well with --settings-dir /etc/xdg/QtProject, but it doesn't make any difference

Thanks,
Chris