19.12.2019 16:46, Christian Kandeler пишет:
On Thu, 19 Dec 2019 16:35:22 +0300
Карелин Павел <hka...@yandex.ru> wrote:

My colleague decided to try QtCreator 4.11 (QBS 1.15), and faced a problem.
At this project the QtCreator 4.11 issues a mistake:

import qbs
Project {
      minimumQbsVersion: "1.12.0"

      Probe {
          id: projectProbe

          readonly property string projectBuildDirectory:
project.buildDirectory
          readonly property string projectSourceDirectory:
project.sourceDirectory

          configure: {
              // ...
          }
      }
}
Some code has been moved around to fix a different problem with Project-level
probes, so this appears to be a side effect of that.
However, you can just leave off the "project.", and it will work both with 1.15
and 1.14.
Yes, i did so. But I wanted to find out if the previous behavior would be restored. This is about syntactic sugar: I would like for the whole project to have a uniform construction of "project.buildDirectory"

--
Pavel

Christian