Hi,

I'm trying to incorporate Howard Hinnant's date library and he states
"mingw users: -lpthread and -lole32 are required"

So I tried

    StaticLibrary {
        files: ["date/include/date/*.h", "date/src/*.cpp"]
        name: "date"

        Depends { name: "cpp" }

        cpp.cxxLanguageVersion: "c++17"
        cpp.defines: ["HAS_REMOTE_API=0","AUTO_DOWNLOAD=0","INSTALL=."]
        cpp.includePaths: ["date/include"]

        Export {
            Depends { name: "cpp" }

            cpp.defines: product.cpp.defines
            cpp.includePaths: ["date/include"]

            Group {
                condition: qbs.toolchain.contains("mingw")

                cpp.dynamicLibraries: ["pthread", "ole32"]
            }
        }
    }

But that doesn't work, even though QtCreator shows the Group as active. It doesn't matter to what I change the condition, only when I remove the Group at all the Libraries are added to the link command.

How do I correctly state these dependencies?

Best regards,
Björn.