Hello,

I just stumbled across a scenario in which we use with multiple profiles
for different cross compiling toolchains. Yocto creates a script which
exports environment variables. We normally just extract the needed values
from the script and set them as additional qbs profile settings.
This leads to the problem that the ConanfileProbe just calls "conan
install... -p..." without the needed environment variables. Thus when
install libraries they are getting compiled with the wrong
toolchain/settings.
What is the proper way of doing this? How do I set the
environment variables? Should I set the variables in the Kit?

Thanks,
Kai

PS: the relevant conan documentation entry
https://docs.conan.io/en/latest/integrations/cross_platform/yocto.html#cross-building-conan-packages-with-the-sdk-toolchain