I will answer my own question myself: I consulted with my colleagues and we decided that code generation is not limited only to UI files. In general, a project can have a variety of code generators (bison/flex/sip and others). Therefore, we decided to change the order of building the project and checking initialization of variables.
This is a little unusual, but the end result is still achieved.

--
BR, Pavel Karelin