Hi,

we have branched off qbs 2.0 today. As indicated by the version jump, this is a major update in that we switched the JavaScript engine from QtScript to QuickJS. While there are no intentional changes (except removing some functions deprecated years ago), it is possible that the new engine will uncover dormant bugs in project files (e.g. QtScript was rather generous in accepting undefined values where it didn't have to). Of course, user projects could also expose bugs on our side that were not caught by our tests. It is therefore an even better idea than usual to check this release branch against your projects.

The planned release date is end of March.

Christian