Hi,

So my question would be: Is there a way to run an executable that is a
Product similar to how ‘qbs run’ does it so all dependencies are found?

I don't think there is. You could crawl the dependency tree of your application product for shared libraries and unless you find a way to run the setupRunEnvironment scripts of those products, you would have to add their build directories to the path environment variable before running your executable.

I had the same use-case and wanted to extend the rule "Command" towards a ProductRunnerCommand in the past that would run the setupRunEnvironment scripts, but didn't find the time.