From: Niklas Cassel <niklas.cas...@wdc.com>

Hello John,

Here comes some misc AHCI cleanups.

Most are related to error handling.

Please review.

(I'm also working on a second series which will add support for
READ LOG EXT and READ LOG DMA EXT, but I will send that one out
once it is ready.)

Kind regards,
Niklas

Niklas Cassel (9):
  hw/ide/ahci: remove stray backslash
  hw/ide/core: set ERR_STAT in unsupported command completion
  hw/ide/ahci: write D2H FIS on when processing NCQ command
  hw/ide/ahci: simplify and document PxCI handling
  hw/ide/ahci: PxCI should not get cleared when ERR_STAT is set
  hw/ide/ahci: PxSACT and PxCI is cleared when PxCMD.ST is cleared
  hw/ide/ahci: trigger either error IRQ or regular IRQ, not both
  hw/ide/ahci: fix ahci_write_fis_sdb()
  hw/ide/ahci: fix broken SError handling

 hw/ide/core.c |   2 +-

2.40.0