As reported by Hao QingFeng, iotest 162 is currently executed even if
qemu does not have any SSH support (which makes it fail, naturally).

Fixing that is not so trivial, because qemu-img currently does not
report modules, and SSH can be compiled as a module, so that needs to be
fixed first. While doing so, I noticed that bdrv_iterate_format() tries
to sort the list of formats, which is a bit contrary to my experience.
Turns out that needs to be fixed, too.

This series can either be applied on top of my series "iotests: Fix test
162" or just directly on master, both works (i.e. the patches in this
series do not interfere with those from that one). I still thought I'd
mention that series, if nothing else then only to get you to review that
other one. ;-)

Max Reitz (3):
  block: Fix bdrv_iterate_format() sorting
  block: Emit modules in bdrv_iterate_format()
  iotests: Skip test 162 if there is no SSH support

 tests/qemu-iotests/162 |  3 +++

2.10.0