Am 17.10.2016 um 21:34 schrieb Ashijeet Acharya:
On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 12:59 AM, Eric Blake <ebl...@redhat.com> wrote:
On 10/17/2016 01:00 PM, Ashijeet Acharya wrote:

One more relatively easy question though, will we include @port as an
option in runtime_opts while converting NFS to use several
runtime_opts? The reason I ask this because the uri syntax for NFS in
QEMU looks like this:

It's actually nfs://<host>[:port]/...

so the URI syntax already supports port.
But the commit message which added support for NFS had the uri which I
mentioned above and the code for NFS does not make use of 'port'
anywhere either, which is why I am a bit confused.

Hi Aschijeet,

don't worry there is no port number when connecting to an NFS server.
The portmapper always listens on port 111. So theoretically we could
specifiy a port in the URL but it is ignored.

BR,
Peter