As far as I can see, these are the only protocols beside file-posix that
support preallocated creation.  In contrast to file-posix, however, they
have not supported preallocated truncation so far.  This series brings
their truncation code to feature parity with their creation code in this
regard.

Note that I do not have a test setup for either of the two drivers, so I
do not actually know whether this works.  Anyone with a setup is more
than welcome to test this series.

Max Reitz (7):
  gluster: Move glfs_close() to create's clean-up
  gluster: Pull truncation from qemu_gluster_create
  gluster: Query current size in do_truncate()
  gluster: Add preallocated truncation
  sheepdog: Make sd_prealloc() take a BDS
  sheepdog: Pass old and new size to sd_prealloc()
  sheepdog: Allow fully preallocated truncation

2.14.3