On 03/07/2018 05:04 AM, Kevin Wolf wrote:
> Am 06.03.2018 um 22:51 hat John Snow geschrieben:
>> On 02/05/2018 03:22 PM, Max Reitz wrote:
>>> This series implements .bdrv_refresh_filename() for the ssh block
>>> driver, along with an appropriate .bdrv_dirname() so we don't chop off
>>> query strings for backing files with relative filenames.
>>> This series depends on my “block: Fix some filename generation issues”
>>> series and on Pino's “ssh: switch from libssh2 to libssh” patch.
>>> Based-on: 20180205151835.20812-1-mre...@redhat.com
>>> Based-on: 20180118164439.2120-1-ptosc...@redhat.com
>>> Max Reitz (2):
>>>   block/ssh: Implement .bdrv_refresh_filename()
>>>   block/ssh: Implement .bdrv_dirname()
>>>  block/ssh.c | 72
>>> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------
>>>  1 file changed, 65 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)
>> Did this one rot on the vine?
>>> 1 month old.
> The Based-on tags are the problem, in particular the first one. But yes,
> we could possibly do more to review the dependencies...
> Kevin

Yeah, sorry, I'm not pulling my review weight right now. I do try to
keep my block-devel inbox a rough "todo," though, so for patches that
get to that one month mark with no conclusion I like to ping them before
I archive them.

It's something I'd like to see patchew do, actually:

"Here's a list of what's on the list that has no reviews or NACKs, and
needs some love"

coupled with a 30 day "Hey, nobody looked at this" ping to the list
before it NACKs a set for being too old.

I hope nobody reads these >1 month pings as me wondering why nobody ELSE
has reviewed it, which is not my intent...