Hi,

On 11/2/18 5:28 PM, Kevin Wolf wrote:
> Am 02.11.2018 um 15:52 hat Eric Blake geschrieben:
>> On 11/2/18 9:10 AM, Kevin Wolf wrote:
>>> Am 02.11.2018 um 13:37 hat Philippe Mathieu-Daudé geschrieben:

These are not QCOW2 specific. I wrote these for convenience in QCOW2,
but there are many other places where these can be used (many
pre-defined sizes are powers of two), and there are few places where
they must replace the current notation, like in block/vdi.c with
DEFAULT_CLUSTER_SIZE (unless an explicit value in bytes will be defined
instead).

>> Agreed. I didn't want it in the first place, arguing that if we want
>> stringification of defaults, it would be better to have a runtime function
>> do that, rather than adding a set of near-duplicate macro names.

A runtime function will not help here, as these are used in compile
time. These result in strings that are actually compiled into the binaries.

>>> Then there is VDI which uses (1 * MiB), but that is compiled out and if
>>> you enable it, it breaks. So it needs the same fix.

Yeah, I need to fix that as promised. Will do shortly. :)

Leonid.