Instead of mapping 8K of I/O + doorbells as RW during the whole
execution, maps I/O temporarly at init, and map doorbells WO.

Replace various magic values by slighly more explicit macros from
"block/nvme.h".

Since v1: Fix uninitialized regs* (patchew)

Philippe Mathieu-Daudé (6):
  util/vfio-helpers: Pass page protections to qemu_vfio_pci_map_bar()
  block/nvme: Map doorbells pages write-only
  block/nvme: Reduce I/O registers scope
  block/nvme: Drop NVMeRegs structure, directly use NvmeBar
  block/nvme: Use register definitions from 'block/nvme.h'
  block/nvme: Replace magic value by SCALE_MS definition

 include/qemu/vfio-helpers.h |  2 +-
 util/vfio-helpers.c         |  4 +-

2.26.2