On 11/16/21 2:06 PM, Hanna Reitz wrote:
The following changes since commit 42f6c9179be4401974dd3a75ee72defd16b5092d:

   Merge tag 'pull-ppc-20211112' of https://github.com/legoater/qemu into
staging (2021-11-12 12:28:25 +0100)

are available in the Git repository at:

   https://gitlab.com/hreitz/qemu.git tags/pull-block-2021-11-16

for you to fetch changes up to 5dbd0ce115c7720268e653fe928bb6a0c1314a80:

   file-posix: Fix alignment after reopen changing O_DIRECT (2021-11-16
11:30:29 +0100)

Block patches for 6.2.0-rc1:
- Fixes to image streaming job and block layer reconfiguration to make
   iotest 030 pass again
- docs: Deprecate incorrectly typed device_add arguments
- file-posix: Fix alignment after reopen changing O_DIRECT

v2:
- Fixed iotest 142 (modified by "file-posix: Fix alignment after reopen
   changing O_DIRECT") -- at least I hope so: for me, it now passes on a
   4k block device, and the gitlab pipeline passed, too

- Note that because I had to modify Kevin's pull request, I did not want
   to merge it partially (with a merge commit), but instead decided to
   apply all patches from the pull request mails (including their message
   IDs)

Hanna Reitz (10):
   stream: Traverse graph after modification
   block: Manipulate children list in .attach/.detach
   block: Unite remove_empty_child and child_free
   block: Drop detached child from ignore list
   block: Pass BdrvChild ** to replace_child_noperm
   block: Restructure remove_file_or_backing_child()
   transactions: Invoke clean() after everything else
   block: Let replace_child_tran keep indirect pointer
   block: Let replace_child_noperm free children
   iotests/030: Unthrottle parallel jobs in reverse

Kevin Wolf (2):
   docs: Deprecate incorrectly typed device_add arguments
   file-posix: Fix alignment after reopen changing O_DIRECT

Stefan Hajnoczi (1):
   softmmu/qdev-monitor: fix use-after-free in qdev_set_id()

  docs/about/deprecated.rst   |  14 +++
  include/qemu/transactions.h |   3 +
  block/file-posix.c          |  20 +++-
  block/stream.c              |   7 +-