In message: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
            Auke Kok <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
:
: On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 17:20:54 +0200, "Hetz Ben Hamo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
: > Fabrice is the owner of the KQEMU code, and he decides for his own
: > reasons to put the code under closed source license.
:
: I'm sure that Fabrice knows and that I'm beating a dead horse, but this is
(strictly speaking, discussions pending ;^)) violating the linux kernel license
agreement.

While that topic is unclear[*], at best, at the moment, I'll point out
that it isn't a violation of the FreeBSD license.  so everyone should
use FreeBSD :-)

Warner

[*] Different people who own large parts of the copyrights to Linux
have said different things on the topic.  Authoritative statements on
the topic therefore cannot be authoritative...