Was doing some testing on a sparc host, and found an interesting situation.

Code is 0.9.0-CVS, and I start qemu on my Ultra 60 (guest is windows 98se).

When I hit <ctrl-alt>-2, I don't get the monitor.  I've added some debugging to
sdl.c, to try and figure out what is going on.

Hitting <ctrl>-<alt>-<2>, I see the following kbd_put_keyboard events

kbd_put_keycode(29)     # ctrl
kbd_put_keycode(56)     # alt
kbd_put_keycode(3)       # 2
kbd_put_keycode(131)    # 2 | 0x80

The following key combinations get me interesting places (Unfortunately
my debugging didn't generate any specifics for these key combinations yet)

<ctrl>-<alt>-<F1>    goes to "serial0 console"
<ctrl>-<alt>-<F2>    goes to "parallel console"
<ctrl>-<alt>-<AGAIN> goes back to the graphical screen from "serial0 or
parallel0"

(Again is at the top of the second column of keys on the left side of a sun
keyboard)

However, if I run the client in a VNC session, I have no problem getting to
the qemu monitor/console.

Thoughts?

Ben