Hi Gurchetan,

Gurchetan Singh <gurchetansi...@chromium.org> writes:

> - As mentioned in v14:
>     * AEMU: d6e6b99 "Delete VpxFrameParser.cpp"
>     * gfxstream: 2131f78d Merge "gfxstream: add egl & gles deps.."
>
> are the proposed v.0.1.2 release points.  If those commits are sufficient
> for packaging AEMU + gfxstream, let me know and I'll have official release
> tags made.  If additional changes are required for packaging, let me know
> as well.

Were these releases ever made?

The gfxstream ref mentioned here isn't compatible with
v0.1.2-rutabaga-release, because it no longer provides logging_base.pc,
and this email is the last mention I can find of these releases.

In Nixpkgs, I've gone for packaging gfxstream and aemu with your initial
proposed release points, which works fine, but it would be great to have
this clearer upstream.